- Handle and follow up potential client to deal
- Building and maintaining relationship with client
- Promoto out unit to partners
- Prospect new costumer
- Making a new connection with others potential client
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Finance/Accountancy, Communiation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Age below 30 years old
PT. BERLIAN AMAL PERKASA was established in May 2014, through investment by three shareholders, Mitsubishi Corporation – the largest Japanese trading & investment firm, Nikken Group – large Japanese rental service company owned by Mitsubishi Corporation, and PT. Guna Teguh Abadi – large plant installation company in Indonesia. Our business is construction service including equipment rental with operator using advanced technology of foreign investment.