- Responsible in managing and reportign on energy usage, cost saving, project management and maintenance activities program
- Supervising utility supervisor, electrician supervisor and maintenance supervisor on implementing daily, weekly and monthly activities of preventive, corrective, improvement and projects
- Responsible in planning and directing the instalation, testing, operation, maintenance, repair adn sparepart management of facilities and equipment
- Responsible in developing and managing engineering opex and capex
- Providing training to his subordinate and perform effectiveness of training
- Coordinate and direct project, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 10 plus years professional experience in Manufacturing environment an 3 plus years of experience in manager role is preferred
- Having experience in pharmaceutical industry will be prefered.
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk ("Darya-Varia" or "the Company") is a long-established pharmaceutical company in Indonesia that first commenced its operations in 1976. Upon becoming a public company in 1994, it acquired PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) in 1995, and proceeded to develop a wide range of Prescription and Consumer Health products. In July 2014, Darya-Varia merged with Prafa.
Darya-Varia operates two world-class manufacturing facilities, one in Gunung Putri and one in Citeureup, Bogor, both of which are ASEAN current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified. The two plants are focused on manufacturing the Company's own brands, as well as toll manufacturing products for national and multinational principals, both for local and export markets.
The Darya-Varia Plant in Gunung Putri specializes in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules and liquid products, while the Darya-Varia Plant in Citeureup concentrates on the manufacturing of sterile injections and solids. The Company also toll manufactures with its affiliate, PT Medifarma Laboratories, at Cimanggis Plant, Depok. In 2013, the Company obtained halal certification for NATUR-E and HOBAT Capsules, its animal based gelatin products, marking a first halal certified supplement for a pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Address South Quarter Tower C, 18th - 19th Floor. Jl R.A Kartini Kav. 8 Jakarta