- Tuning and Configuring application or environments.
- Create a solution to meets client requirement and demands.
- Effectively troubleshoots problems that emerges in timely manners.
- Conduct test activities, including but not limited unit test and integration test.
- Create necessary documentation during project implementation.
- Willing to explore and learn new technology on Daily basis.
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders including team member or cross division partner.
- Maintain stable performance in working on project or in-division tasks.
- Travelling out of town for company business purpose.
- Bachelor (S1) in Informatics Engineering or related major.
- Good general software engineering knowledge.
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply,
- Have an experiences on managing and maintaining enterprise applications will be an advantage.
- Ready to work anywhere, both inside Indonesia and abroad.
- Having experiences of using relational database (i.e. MySQL) as well as NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus.
- Understand basic command in UNIX and Windows based environment.
- Experience in using various RDBMS.
- Preferred Skills: OOP, Java EE + Spring Framework, multi-tasking and multi role ability under intense schedule, proactive and assertive.
TRITRONIK is a developer of leading edge solution for Telecom. Our customers are major telecommunication service providers and we currently have jobs opening. We are searching for fresh graduate who are willing to grow with us.
Address Jl. Aria Jipang 9, Bandung, Jawa Barat