- Prepare, review, check and process any legal matters in relation to the IPR, E-commerce, Retail, Logistic Service, Import & Export, Commercial matters, all necessary legal matters and permits.
- Ensuring policies and procedures, and Good Corporate Governance principles implementation within the company.
- Responsible to any relevant compliance of the company’s business activities.
- Provide legal advice Cross Border activities (Importing and Exporting Goods).
- Provide legal advice and liaise with external parties (i.e. notary, lawyers, auditor).
- Resolving legal Issue by mitigating its risk and providing Legal review and legal solution.
- Maintaining Corporate Documents.
- Supporting any Business Plan that is initiated by the management by providing a strong legal support and liaising with inter-department to mitigate any legal risk from every perspective.
- Law degree from reputable university.
- Strong experience in Legal matters and contract laws (Min. 3-5 years experiences: preferably have strong legal background in Corporate Legal Affairs/Litigation/Intellectual Property Rights)
- English skill: Full professional proficiency (both in written and speaking)
- Analytical, keen to detail, independent but able to work in a team.
- Agility and ability to manage complexity.
- Able to work under pressure and is familiar with fast working pace.
Aiming to be Indonesia’s largest retail company, JD.ID (Ritel Bersama Nasional) offers a seamless shopping experience for customers around Indonesia. This means providing authentic products from trusted manufacturers and designers in a timely and reliable fashion. As a technology-driven company, JD.ID has focused on investing in developing a reliable and scalable platform, which can support the company’s rapid growth and enable it to provide value-added technology services to its partners and customers. JD.ID excels in a variety of different areas, including e-commerce, logistics, and smart technology. We offer some of most exciting careers in retail.
Address Menara Bank Danamon, Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia