- Creating good communication flow and relationship among employees.
- Socializing company and management's regulation to all employees.
- Ensuring all company's regulations are obeyed consistently and well-implemented on daily basis.
- Developing good relation with employment institution and all related institution including government institution.
- Monitoring employee's daily activities.
- Analyzing and identifying any cases occured in order to find the best solution.
- Dealing with internal employment issue.
- Analyzing the implementation of company's regulation and program.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Industrial Relation is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Understand Employment Legislation/Law.
- Good analytical thinking and communication skill.
- Placement in Marunda ( Jakarta Utara )
Aiming to be Indonesia’s largest retail company, JD.ID (Ritel Bersama Nasional) offers a seamless shopping experience for customers around Indonesia. This means providing authentic products from trusted manufacturers and designers in a timely and reliable fashion. As a technology-driven company, JD.ID has focused on investing in developing a reliable and scalable platform, which can support the company’s rapid growth and enable it to provide value-added technology services to its partners and customers. JD.ID excels in a variety of different areas, including e-commerce, logistics, and smart technology. We offer some of most exciting careers in retail.
Address Menara Bank Danamon, Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia