- Overseeing delivery of legal services to enable delivery of Legal Department's objectives.
- Drive good corporate governance and compliance, including Corporate Secretary duties
- Drive proper corporate interactions and deal with external parties including OJK, as well as the internal in advising Management and senior corporate managers on a variety of issues
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates should have experience in Legal consultant for minimum 2 years and as in-house Legal Counsel for minimum 5 years.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical company or FMCG and public company will be advantaged.
- Expert in Legal drafting, contract negotiation, have exposure in managing Legal disputes.
- Ability to collaborate across functions.
- Have a good understanding on the industry and relevant business environment.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills, team player and team leader.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, preferably expertise in legal writing (contracts, legal documents)
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk ("Darya-Varia" or "the Company") is a long-established pharmaceutical company in Indonesia that first commenced its operations in 1976. Upon becoming a public company in 1994, it acquired PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) in 1995, and proceeded to develop a wide range of Prescription and Consumer Health products. In July 2014, Darya-Varia merged with Prafa.
Darya-Varia operates two world-class manufacturing facilities, one in Gunung Putri and one in Citeureup, Bogor, both of which are ASEAN current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified. The two plants are focused on manufacturing the Company's own brands, as well as toll manufacturing products for national and multinational principals, both for local and export markets.
The Darya-Varia Plant in Gunung Putri specializes in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules and liquid products, while the Darya-Varia Plant in Citeureup concentrates on the manufacturing of sterile injections and solids. The Company also toll manufactures with its affiliate, PT Medifarma Laboratories, at Cimanggis Plant, Depok. In 2013, the Company obtained halal certification for NATUR-E and HOBAT Capsules, its animal based gelatin products, marking a first halal certified supplement for a pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Address South Quarter Tower C, 18th - 19th Floor. Jl R.A Kartini Kav. 8 Jakarta