- Responsible for the overall operation and supervison all building systems and utilities.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance, necessary maintenance and repairs to the building mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing system.
- Ensures that all support and service is conducted and fullfiled with the KPI.
- Be responsive to tenant requests in the areas of mechanical, electrical, safety, plumbing,and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Management regarding all issues affecting the building.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in operation and maintenaince high rise building.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experiences in handling operation and preventive mantainance MEP equipment.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Communication and Leadership skill.
- Good Analitycal thinking and problem solving.
We are now at the forefront of the industry providing clients/customers with an integrated and coordinated approach to managing their facility from Building Automation System, security & fire-alarm to HVAC systems, services and solutions.
In supporting to our operational expansion, we are now requiring high caliber professionals with a positive “can-do” attitude, a commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, strong service mindset, cultures & qualities, excellence interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, result & business oriented, self driven and motivated problem solver as well as solid engineering skills.
Industry Appliance & Electronics
Address Jalan Raya Pasar Minggu KM 17, No.5A, Kalibata-Pancoran, Jakarta Selatan 12740