- Input daily journal and responsible for month-end closing journals.
- Maintain general ledger in details.
- Prepare financial statement (Balance Sheet account reconciliation, Profit or Loss Statement)
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
- Manage fixed assets and the calculation of depreciation
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. GPA at minimum of 3.00. Strong technical accounting background.
- Mandarin is a must At least two years general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills, Oracle experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
Aiming to be Indonesia’s largest retail company, JD.ID (Ritel Bersama Nasional) offers a seamless shopping experience for customers around Indonesia. This means providing authentic products from trusted manufacturers and designers in a timely and reliable fashion. As a technology-driven company, JD.ID has focused on investing in developing a reliable and scalable platform, which can support the company’s rapid growth and enable it to provide value-added technology services to its partners and customers. JD.ID excels in a variety of different areas, including e-commerce, logistics, and smart technology. We offer some of most exciting careers in retail.
Address Menara Bank Danamon, Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia