- Good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills CISA Certification (Mandatory)
- Good understanding in IT Security Risk
- Have Experienced in developing Continuous Audit
- Understanding of Internal Control Frameworks e.g. COSO and end to end processes
- Ability for Scripting / Programming
- Ability to operate with Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (Such as : ACL / IDEA)
- Experience in IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current technology trends
- Experience in assessing IT General Controls across multiple ERP/Non-ERP applications and supporting infrastructure (Minimum 2 Years).
- Experience in assessing and/or designing risk and control matrix for client as part IT internal audit activities.
Our historical reputation, performance, and track record have allowed ourselves to establish longstanding relationships and goodwill with our current customers and help ourselves in attracting new and potential customers. This is the core of our strategy and our major strength, and this focus will remain as our top priotrity for years to come.