- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- An MBA or M.S. in computer science preferred;
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership, with strong abilities in relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training or equivalent work experience required.
- Technical management experience in a dynamic high-technology environment
- 3-5 years of demonstrated management/supervisory experience in systems development
Our historical reputation, performance, and track record have allowed ourselves to establish longstanding relationships and goodwill with our current customers and help ourselves in attracting new and potential customers. This is the core of our strategy and our major strength, and this focus will remain as our top priotrity for years to come.