- Continuing Medical Education (Support marketing through summits with modules and international speakers).
- Bioequivalent Study (Responsible for BE Study of product registration - renewal)
- Clinical Trials (Responsible for developing clinical trials/ CRF/ PMS)
- Supports professional development of the Field Operations Team (Create modules & training for new recruits and E-exam)
- Supports brand promotion for marketing through RTD, modules, training new product, promat, articles, talk shows, seminars.
- Intensively provide insight on medical trends and update.
- Pharmacovigilance (Responsible for ADR reports according to the portfolio of responsibilities )
- Product Profile Development (Resposible for the development of product in the assigned porfolio of responsibilities)
- Candidate must possess at Bachelor's Degree in Medical Science / Medical Doctor.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Has general knowledge on drug development and clinical research an advantage.
- Costumer oriented and strongly commited to tasks assigned.
- Has experience as presenter or speaker in radio, talkshows and seminar an advantage.
- Willingnes to travel.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Has interest in medical trends and update.
PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk ("Darya-Varia" or "the Company") is a long-established pharmaceutical company in Indonesia that first commenced its operations in 1976. Upon becoming a public company in 1994, it acquired PT Pradja Pharin (Prafa) in 1995, and proceeded to develop a wide range of Prescription and Consumer Health products. In July 2014, Darya-Varia merged with Prafa.
Darya-Varia operates two world-class manufacturing facilities, one in Gunung Putri and one in Citeureup, Bogor, both of which are ASEAN current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) certified. The two plants are focused on manufacturing the Company's own brands, as well as toll manufacturing products for national and multinational principals, both for local and export markets.
The Darya-Varia Plant in Gunung Putri specializes in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules and liquid products, while the Darya-Varia Plant in Citeureup concentrates on the manufacturing of sterile injections and solids. The Company also toll manufactures with its affiliate, PT Medifarma Laboratories, at Cimanggis Plant, Depok. In 2013, the Company obtained halal certification for NATUR-E and HOBAT Capsules, its animal based gelatin products, marking a first halal certified supplement for a pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
Address South Quarter Tower C, 18th - 19th Floor. Jl R.A Kartini Kav. 8 Jakarta